Guillermo Ramos
x75pHBRH3UdRQtP52k8MIOLryW8.jpg

Logan

This shot required a lot of cleanup on the actor's head and background in order to get rid of the green hand. I had to rebuild his ear, hair and parts of his cheek and neck. It required extra work since his face was stretching and moving when we was talking. I shortened his cuff and added the CG hand. Added a CG pipe that hits Donald Pierce at the end of the shot. I also had to do some cleanup on the reflection of his glasses to get rid of crew equipment and removed a pimple that was on the actor's face.

 
 
 
 
 In this shot I added the CG train.

In this shot I added the CG train.

 The camera pans to reveal the long train. Besides adding the train I had to stitch a couple of matte paintings and apply the camera move.

The camera pans to reveal the long train. Besides adding the train I had to stitch a couple of matte paintings and apply the camera move.

 
 In this shot of Logan I had to remove his practical claws and add the CG ones. I also had to remove some camera equipment.

In this shot of Logan I had to remove his practical claws and add the CG ones. I also had to remove some camera equipment.

 
 This shot required a massive amount of cleanup to get rid of the guys riding the horses. I had to rebuild much of the horses bodies using projections and all sort of comp tricks. I also received some CG renders of horses to try and replace a few areas where possible. I also added the CG semi-trailer trucks that pass by.

This shot required a massive amount of cleanup to get rid of the guys riding the horses. I had to rebuild much of the horses bodies using projections and all sort of comp tricks. I also received some CG renders of horses to try and replace a few areas where possible. I also added the CG semi-trailer trucks that pass by.

 
 This shot required even more cleanup than the previous one. This was a really complicated shot of more than 2000 frames. The camera was moving slowly towards the grave but it was moving all of the grass as it was going through it. I had to remove all that moving grass and replace it in comp. I had to many layers of grass and rocks in order to do the cleanup. I also had to rebuild the kids that were walking in the background. Once the cleanup was done I had to put back those pieces of grass so they looked static. I did everything in comp including the tracking. This was the final shot of the movie.

This shot required even more cleanup than the previous one. This was a really complicated shot of more than 2000 frames. The camera was moving slowly towards the grave but it was moving all of the grass as it was going through it. I had to remove all that moving grass and replace it in comp. I had to many layers of grass and rocks in order to do the cleanup. I also had to rebuild the kids that were walking in the background. Once the cleanup was done I had to put back those pieces of grass so they looked static. I did everything in comp including the tracking. This was the final shot of the movie.